- One Hour Booking 1 hour @ R300.00
- Two Hour Booking 2 hours @ R400.00
- Three Hour Booking 3 hours @ R900.00
- Four Hour Booking 4 hours @ R1000.00
- Five Hour Booking 5 hours @ R1250.00
- Six Hour Booking 6 hours @ R1500.00
- Seven Hour Booking 7 hours @ R1600.00
- Eight Hour Booking 8 hours @ R1700.00
A non-refundable booking fee of 50% is due upon booking to hold the Studio reservation. Balance is due upon the morning of the Lease Period.
Renter agrees to the following:
Studio may be used for legal business activities only. There is absolutely NO SMOKING in the building. Smoking is allowed outside the building. Renter is responsible for clean up of smoking related debris (ashes, cigarettes, etc) before leaving. Renter may utilise the kitchen, reception area sets, main bedroom set, dining room sets and garage sets, hair & make-up facilities, changing rooms, and restrooms associated with Studio
Renter is not authorized to and may not utilise any areas or amenities of the building that are not described above.
OTHER BEDROOMS and LIVING AREA
- Persons shall not stand or walk on any of the walls
- Materials, goods, equipment or gear are not allowed on the walls
- Please ask which bedrooms and bathrooms are out of bounds as the studio is located within a home, certain rooms are out of bounds.
ARRIVE AND LEAVE ON TIME
- The lease shall start and end as set forth in this Agreement; set-up and clean up time must take place during hours set forth in this Agreement
- An hourly charge of R300.00 per hour will be applied for each additional hour or part thereof that extends beyond rental terms, as set forth in this Agreement
BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS AND TENANTS
- Be present at all times during the rental
- Keep the event contained within the studio
- Keep doors closed while music is on
- Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times; keep minors out of the parking and other living areas
- Clean up trash or other items on premises prior to leaving
COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL LAWS
- Promptly respond to requests of management to turn down or turn off noise
- Secure parental permission forms for work being performed by minors
- Secure model releases for all individuals participating on camera
- Renter assumes legal and financial responsibility for any violations resulting from their event
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
Boudoir Fusion Photography agrees to provide the studio in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said studios functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Boudoir Fusion Photography is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts ofGod. In such cases, Boudoir Fusion Photography will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment. Renter agrees to return all equipment in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify Boudoir Fusion Photography of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided.
Equipment, props, lights, etc will be supplied to Renter, upon request at an additional cost.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR STUDIO
Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that the Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, or any and all Renter’s visitors damages any equipment or studio, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days. Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or a R200 cleaning fee will be assessed and charged.
Boudoir Fusion Photography will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, or any and all Renter’s visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
Use of the studio requires the following in advance:
- Signed Studio Rental Agreement
- Payment of Deposit
The premises are to be used for the purpose of a photography/videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use. Boudoir Fusion Photography shall have the right to inspect the equipment and studio at any time during the rental term. Renter shall make any and all arrangements necessary to permit a representative of Boudoir Fusion Photography access to the equipment and studio. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Agreement occurs, Boudoir Fusion Photography has the right to revoke Renter’s access to the equipment and studio without any liability to and without prejudice to Boudoir Fusion Photography, the right to receive rent due or accrued to and including date of revocation.
Please note that sets are subject to change without notification.