HIRE OUR STUDIO
‘per hour, or for the day, with or without equipment’
Pros and Hobbyists Photographers
Sign up to our Pro’s and Amateur photography newsletter
We will keep you informed about upcoming workshops.
- 1 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R300.00
- 2 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R550.00
- 3 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R850.00
- 4 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R1100.00
- 5 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R1400.00
- 6 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R1650.00
- 7 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R1900.00
- 8 Hour Booking, the studio only @ R2150.00
WARDROBE AND ACCESSORIES
- Add on full use of wardrobe, available props to any of the above packages @ R400.00.
- These items are all laundered after use, to include bed sheets.
ADD ON LIGHTS or LENSES
- Jinbei HD 600 Professional Strobe, with standard reflector @ R350.00
- 2 x Enlinchrom BRX500/500 Studio lights with 21cm 50° standard reflector and trigger, @ R350.00
- 4 x Enlinchrom BRX500/500 Studio lights with standard reflector and trigger, @ R500.00
- Elinchrom Rotalux Deep 100cm Octabox R80.00
- Elinchrom Rotalux 175cm Octabox R80.00
- StripLight Softbox 140x35cm @ R80.00
- Elinchrom 26cm 48° High-Performance Reflector @ R45.00
- Elinchrom Snoot with 10° Grid @ R45.00
- Beauty Dish c/w Grid – 70cm @ R50.00
- Beauty Dish c/w Grid – 42cm @ R45.00
- Nikon D800 @ R550.00
- Nikon SB900 Flash @ R200.00
- Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VR @ R260.00
- Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 G ED AF @ R260.00
- Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8 G IF-ED VR N Macro Lens @ R260.00
- Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED N Lens @ R260.00
- Sigma 50mm f1.4 DG HSM Art (Nikon) @ R280.00
- Canon Legria HF G30 Video Camera @ R500.00
- Rode VideoMic Pro+ (Plus) On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Only available for use within the studio.
- Modifiers may only be rented if being used with our lights.
A non-refundable booking fee of 50% is due upon booking to hold the Studio reservation. Balance is due upon the morning of the Lease Period.
Renter agrees to the following:
The studio may be used for legal business activities only. There is absolutely NO SMOKING in the building. Smoking is allowed outside the building. Renter is responsible for clean up of smoking-related debris (ashes, cigarettes, etc) before leaving. Renter may utilise the kitchen, reception area sets, main bedroom set, dining room sets and garage sets, hair & make-up facilities, changing rooms, and restrooms associated with Studio.
Renter is not authorized to and may not utilise any areas or amenities of the building that are not described above.
OTHER BEDROOMS and LIVING AREA
- Persons shall not stand or walk on any of the walls.
- Materials, goods, equipment or gear are not allowed on the walls.
- Please ask which bedrooms and bathrooms are out of bounds as the studio is located within a home, certain rooms are out of bounds.
ARRIVE AND LEAVE ON TIME
- The lease shall start and end as set forth in this Agreement; set-up and clean-up time must take place during hours set forth in this Agreement.
- The next fee will be applied for each additional hour or part thereof that extends beyond rental terms, as set forth in this Agreement. In other words, if you are booking the studio only for an hour and your rental time goes into the next hour you will be charged for two hours.
- If you are using a makeup artist and she gets to the studio before the photographer to do makeup on the model, your rental time will start during that makeup session.
BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS AND TENANTS
- Be present at all times during the rental.
- Keep the event contained within the studio.
- Keep doors closed while music is on.
- Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times; keep minors out of the parking and other living areas.
- Clean up trash or other items on premises prior to leaving.
COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL LAWS
- Promptly respond to requests of management to turn down or turn off any noise.
- Secure parental permission forms for work being performed by minors.
- Secure model releases for all individuals participating on camera.
- Renter assumes legal and financial responsibility for any violations resulting from their event.
- Due to the limited parking available at the studio, we can only allow for a maximum of three cars. If you are going to exceed this number of cars, please get your models/clients to arrange to be dropped off at the studio.
- The complex gate is on a timer and once it starts closing it cannot be opened, please ensure that you drive through when the gate is open and that you or your clients/models do not tailgate or their car may be damaged as well as the gate.
- Please note that if the gate or any pot plants within the parking area are damaged as a result of parking or negligence to the above, you will be liable for all costs to repair or replace damaged/broken goods.
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
Boudoir Fusion Photography agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said studios functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Boudoir Fusion Photography is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts of God. In such cases, Boudoir Fusion Photography will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment. Renter agrees to return all equipment in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify Boudoir Fusion Photography of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided. Renter will be liable to any costs associated with damages to goods, be it repair or replacement if the goods cannot be repaired.
Equipment, props, lights, etc will be supplied to Renter, upon request at an additional cost.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR STUDIO
Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that the Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, or any and all Renter’s visitors damage any equipment or the studio, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days. Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or cleaning fee of R250 will be assessed and charged. If the white studio floor is marked there will be a repainting fee of R600, we suggest removing any shoes before walking on the white floor.
Boudoir Fusion Photography will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, or any and all Renter’s visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
Use of the studio requires the following in advance:
- Signed Studio Rental Agreement
- Payment of Deposit
The premises are to be used for the purpose of a photography/videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use. Boudoir Fusion Photography shall have the right to inspect the equipment and studio at any time during the rental term. Renter shall make any and all arrangements necessary to permit a representative of Boudoir Fusion Photography access to the equipment and studio. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Agreement occurs, Boudoir Fusion Photography has the right to revoke Renter’s access to the equipment and studio without any liability to and without prejudice to Boudoir Fusion Photography, the right to receive rent due or accrued to and including date of revocation.
Please note that sets are subject to change without notification.