Your Boudoir Photography photoshoot
DREAMERS, EMPOWERERS, & LOVERS OF LOVE!
It’s important you find someone whose work you LOVE, but it’s just as important you find someone who will bring out the best of who you are in your photos. After all, your boudoir shoot is meant to be an amazing celebration of yourself.
You probably want a photographer who is fun and makes you feel relaxed.
At Boudoir Fusion we’re lovers of empowering women, dreamers, artists, and we’re also slightly addicted to coffee.
Given enough coffee, we can get lost in a shoot for hours.
We hope this page gives you an idea of our style, and who we are! We’re so thrilled you’re considering us for your boudoir photo shoot.
This day is precious and intimate, and we understand it has probably taken you some time to choose just the right photographer to capture your special moments.
What makes us unique?
Finding the right professional boudoir photographer can be difficult and sometimes intimidating. Start by finding a professional photographer that you feel comfortable with, who is able to not only create an image, but a happy experience that makes you go WOW.
We have created a studio dedicated to our art, a fairy-tale land with several dedicated, ever expanding sets. There’s a reception area, private changing areas, showers, outfits, and props from whips to wings. We have everything you need in one place.
Boudoir photography has become our passion, and so much more than just a job. Beyond just taking a picture, every woman has a story to tell and we want to capture that intimate story.
- Read through our section, ‘Your Experience,’ here you will find out how to prepare for your shoot, you will know a little more about makeup and also our editing style.
- Relax, let us do the work, we will show you how to pose, suggest your outfits and show your body off in ‘the best light’
- Choose your lingerie and other sexy outfits before you shoot date.
- Lay it all out on the floor and match the items.
- The sexier the better.
- Plan your wardrobe in advance, probably when you book the shoot.
- Rather bring more items than less.